September is National Pet Insurance month, and now is the perfect time to offer clients resources on the estimated lifetime costs of petcare. In collaboration with Pets Best and CareCredit, our September content pack is full of pet-health materials. After all, pet parents want to provide the very best care for their beloved companions.
In this month’s resource pack, we’ve included handouts that will help clients understand how to optimize their resources. Here, you’ll find informative blog posts, handouts, and infographics that touch on the cost of caring for cats and dogs, healthcare credit card, pet insurance, and natural disaster preparedness. We’ve also included a customized social media kit to boost your online presence.
- September-themed social media posts to increase engagement
- A map of the estimated costs of dog and cat care in 2022
- A digital guide on how to effectively discuss money matters with clients
- Tips for how pet parents can prepare for natural disasters
- Blog posts and handouts on the CareCredit health and pet care credit card and Pets Best Pet Health Insurance offerings
Pet insurance is administered by Pets Best Insurance Services, LLC and is underwritten by American Pet Insurance Company, a New York insurance company headquartered at 6100 4th Ave. S. Suite 200 Seattle, WA 98108. Please see www.americanpetinsurance.com to review all available pet health insurance products underwritten by APIC.