Did you know that at least 59% of your clients would prefer to book an appointment online and avoid having to call your practice?
Streamline your appointment scheduling process
Provide your staff with a streamlined appointment system that works with your existing practice management software and makes it easy to get more client visits.
- Organize your daily appointments with our easy-to-use dashboard
- Easily connect with your existing client database online and offline
- Confirm daily appointments with just a few clicks
Get more appointment requests with the PetDesk App
Empower your clients with the #1 pet health management app at no additional cost. With the PetDesk app for Apple and Android, your clients have the option to:
- Request appointments outside of regular hours
- Schedule appointments without having to call your practice
- Receive mobile push notifications for reminders and confirmations
Offer appointment booking through responsive and easy-to-use websites
You can easily add our appointment scheduling link to your existing website and social media sites (like Facebook), and start receiving online appointment requests from your clients in no time.
If you don’t have a website or would like to improve your online experience, the PetDesk team can also make you a new website that is:
- Affordable, easy-to-use, and up and running within a few days
- Optimized for search engines and for mobile, desktop, and tablet
Customers enjoy these benefits from our online scheduling:
More New Clients
Make appointment requests accessible through new online avenues and in-turn, find new clients in your area.
Your clients can request an appointment with just a few taps, and your staff can confirm it with just a couple of clicks.
Decreased Call Volume
Spend less time answering the phones and making calls, and more time with your patients at your veterinary practice.
“The PetDesk Team has helped consult us on all areas of our business and the support response and execution has been amazing.”Laura B.Practice Manager, Erlanger Veterinary Hospital