The #1 Client Communication Software
Now available for practices in the U.S. & Canada using Vetter
Save staff time, empower clients, and build your business
Combining powerful features with an industry-leading support team, we provide on-going staff training and guidance on communication best practices so you and your clients get the most value from PetDesk.
An analysis of veterinary hospitals using PetDesk revealed, on average, an annual positive revenue growth of 4.72% after implementing PetDesk. That represents a 557% ROI for the average PetDesk customer. Our technology saves as much as 32 hours per month by reducing phone time alone.
PetDesk’s easy-to-use software
Streamline client communication and free up more time to do what you do best: help clients and heal pets.
- Build client loyalty with personalized and friendly messages
- Give your clients convenience with the highest rated pet health app
- Save your staff time with powerful features like Mass Messaging, Automated Confirmations, and Two-Way Messaging
- Get started quickly and receive ongoing training from PetDesk’s best-in-class support team
- Empower clients to request appointments, refill prescriptions, access health records, and even have a Video Chat – in one app
The Client Communication Solution with Powerful Features
Unlock new communication channels to simplify engagement for clients and staff
Happy customers make us the #1 client communication
platform for thriving veterinary practices
We love PetDesk. It couldn't be more straightforward. It has streamlined our means of communicating with clients and cut down on a lot of unnecessary phone time. Clients love the direct access to their pet's medical records and the simplicity of requesting appointments. Everyone has benefitted from this app.Dr Murphy, Orange CA Vetter UserVeterinarian and Clinic Owner
Learn More About the #1 Client Communication Solution
Get in touch with us by December 31, 2020 & get 1 month free, plus your setup fee waived
Complete a consultation with one of our Practice Management Consultants by 12/31/20 to be eligible for 1 free month of PetDesk, plus waived setup fees. Currently, PetDesk is only available for practices in the United States and Canada.