Fulfill Your Heart: Navigating Growth and Self-Advocacy for Veterinary Technicians
Register for PetDesk’s webinar with renowned speaker Paige Allen, MS, RVT
This thoughtfully designed presentation is made exclusively for Veterinary Technicians, or practice managers and DVMs wanting to support their Vet Techs more. Attendees will learn an array of ideas and techniques to help unlock the full spectrum of the role’s potential. Techniques are designed to infuse daily work with enhanced efficiency, skill set elevation, and cultivate a deep sense of job satisfaction.
This expert-led session is here to empower you – not only how to confidently communicate with managers, but also to master the delicate art of presenting your innovative ideas with heartfelt impact. Discover how to operate at the pinnacle of your capabilities, making profound contributions not only to your practice but also to the cherished lives of your patients.
- Empower through Self-Awareness: Grasp the profound impact of self-awareness on your professional journey, harnessing it to nurture personal and career growth.
- Championing Practice Growth: Develop the skills to critically assess current practices, unveiling opportunities for transformative improvements that reflect your dedication to your craft.
- Speaking with Heart: Gain proficiency in crafting clear, compelling narratives for your ideas, creating connections and fostering impactful communication.
- Embracing Feedback: Learn to channel feedback and constructive criticism to refine your skills and contributions while upholding the compassionate care you provide.
- Caring Refinement: Develop a habit of regular self-reflection, consistently gauging progress and areas ready for nurturing.
Join PetDesk and Paige Allen, MS, RVT on Thursday, October 26 at 10 a.m. PDT / 1 p.m. EDT for this must-see webinar for your clinic.
Note: CE credit is only available to those who attend the live webinar on October 26, 2023. If you cannot attend the live webinar, you will receive a recording to watch on your own time, but will not receive credit or a certificate.
About Paige Allen, MS, RVT
Paige Allen, MS, RVT is the Assistant Director of Academic Advising and Recruitment Veterinary Nursing Program, Purdue University, College of Veterinary Medicine. A Veterinary Technician for nearly four decades, Paige knows firsthand how difficult maintaining a happy staff can be. This course takes you through steps to fight turnover, and empower your vet med staff.