March is Pet Poison Prevention Month, and we’re excited to share our latest monthly content pack with you! This pack includes social media posts, fact sheets, blog posts, and more to help you educate your clients on pet poison prevention.
A list of the ASPCA’s top 10 toxins is included in the pack, as well as a guide on what to do if a pet has been poisoned. We’ve also put together a handy fact sheet for your clients with pet poison control phone numbers and key information.
Finally, we’ve created ready-made social media posts for pet-specific holidays throughout March, and mass messaging templates that tie into both Pet Poison Prevention Month and National Puppy Day. We hope you find this content helpful and that it enables you to provide the best possible care for your clients and their pets!
Here’s a quick recap of what’s inside the PetDesk March Content Pack:
- Eye-catching ready-made social media posts for pet-specific holidays
- A handy list of the ASPCA’s top 10 pet toxins to share with your clients
- A printable fact sheet with poison control phone numbers and key information
- A quick and easy step-by-step guide that explains what to do if a pet has been poisoned
- Access to blog posts on pet poison prevention
- Mass messaging templates that help you promote poison prevention and new puppy health