Summer is coming to an end, which means everyone is heading back to school, including pet parents. Our August content pack is all about client education and covers the very basics of proactive pet parenting. After all, informed pet parents make informed decisions.
In this month’s resource pack, we’ve included informational handouts that will help clients to better understand the fundamentals of veterinary healthcare. Here, you’ll find useful blog posts, handouts, and infographics that touch on wellness exams, microchipping, spaying and neutering, and more. We’ve also included a social media kit for you to use to attract new and returning clients.
Here’s a more detailed rundown of what’s inside:
- Ready-made social media posts to boost your engagement
- A guide to marketing elective services to clients
- Client handouts on vaccinations, preanesthetic bloodwork, and wellness exams
- Tips for how to prepare pets for back-to-school season
- Access to educational blog posts with FAQs about spaying/neutering and microchipping