It’s hard to believe that it’s already October 2021?! While you might still be processing 2020 and even 2019, time continues to march on for the vet industry. At PetDesk, we understand and appreciate the important role veterinary practices play in the lives of our pets, and we want to offer help whether it’s through our veterinary client engagement software, a webinar, or through our highly sought-after monthly veterinary resource pack.
Each monthly content collection we release has you, your clients, and your staff in mind. Need to highlight important pet-specific holidays for your social media channels? Would you like to educate your clients on seasonal pet health issues, or to download the PetDesk app? Or do you need to lift your staff’s spirits? We’ve got you covered across all of these topics and more.
With the PetDesk October Resource Pack, you’ll download:
- Vet Tech Week collateral to celebrate your vet techs
- 7 National Holiday social posts ready to publish on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Access to blog posts regarding pet obesity and overall pet wellness
- Vet clinic posters to hang around the office and client handouts including “Howl”oween pet-friendly recipes
- Vet staff-specific collateral including our popular and fun cage cards
5 Things You Can Do to Ensure Your Pet’s Wellness
Every owner wants their pet to be at their best, but many people are unaware of all the ways they can help their pets enjoy longer, healthier lives.
Pet Parent Concerns: Let’s Talk About Pet Obesity
Asking the veterinarian if your pet is overweight is one of the most critical questions you should ask, and one that they may be reluctant to answer.